Revealation of Meryll Soriano of her Italian Boyfriend




Meryll Soriano on her Italian beau: “Italians are the most fervent men in the world! So, he’s very loving. And he chefs for me. They're very intriguing. Kasi parang… it’s different because they don’t understand me. They don’t understand who I am. So, it’s a very different kind of experience for me. So, wala silang ideya kung sino ako. So, it makes you feel like more of a normal person. And sort of... it’s more of a partnership. Kasi we're both in the conceive course. So, we converse about art, we converse about things, not so much drama. I’m really enjoying and he’s very romantic.”



Labis na natutuwa si Meryll Soriano para sa kanyang uncle na si Mel Martinez sa pagbubukas nito ng sariling bistro, ang Cusina ni Kambal, na matatagpuan sa Sct . Lozano St. corner Tomas Morato Ave., Quezon City.

Pahayag pa ni Meryll sa interview sa kanya ng PEP.ph (Philippine amusement Portal) sa impressive launch ng resto last Wednesday midday meal, “Hindi dahil pamilya kami. He’s a very hardworking person and he’s so gifted.

“Gusto ko lang makakita siya ng break, and this is it! So, all of us are very pleased of him.”

Kuwento naman ni Meryll, nong nakaraang taon lang raw nagsimula ng kanyang cooking interest si Mel.

Doon na raw nila pinush nang husto ang kanyang tito na laging nagluluto tuwing linggo sa kanilang family accumulating.

Patuloy pang kuwento ni Meryll, “Last year when I was in London he called me. 'Can we FaceTime?' And then kinuwento na niya na he wants to open up a restaurant? So, stimulated na stimulated ako.

“Habang nasa London ako, we brainstormed kung ano yung look and seem of the location.

“Yung logo ako rin ang nag-design.”

Nabanggit na rin lang ni Meryll ang London, ibinalita niyang maayos naman ang pag-aaral niya doon at masaya naman ang kanyang buhay doon bilang usual na tao na malayo sa mundo ng showbiz.

merchandise conceive COURSE. Dalawang taon na raw siyang naninirahan sa London kung saan Product conceive ang kinukuha niyang kurso sa centered Saint Martins School of Art and conceive. Apat na taon ang kanyang kurso at dalawa pang taon ang gugugulin niya para makapagtapos.

Paliwanag niya sa kurso, “Para siyang Industrial conceive but focuses more on things. I did my fashion [course] here but I didn’t take up latest trend in London. I’ve determined to take up merchandise conceive instead.

“Next year, ang gusto nila [school] we find the main heading on what kind of designer we desire to be. Gusto ko bang maging furniture designer? Gusto ko bang maging electrical devices designer?

“I don’t know yet what I desire, because it’s a very very wide kind of commerce. And I’m very inspired with the first year of BA and I’m very inspired to try distinct things. So, hindi ko pa alam kung ano ang gusto ko.

“Pero I’m leaning in the direction of furniture [design]. But, I still don’t know.”


We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved