Presidential Ambition Misquoted on Manny Pacquiao




Boxing icon and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao's declaration about his supposed ambition to become leader someday was "taken out of context," his bivouac said Monday.
Fred Sternburg, the head of the public relatives firm handling peak grade Promotions, said in an internet message to ABS-CBN report that the report was not unquestionable.


"It was taken out of context," he said.

"The reporter asked him the inquiry and his answer was: 'When I begun boxing and begun winning I naturally considered that some day I could be a world champion. I estimate the identical could be true when I begun my political career. perhaps some day I could be president? But that would be God's will. I have many significant things I want to complete as Congressman and those are the things I am thinking about,'" Sternburg said.

Pacquiao previous had an exclusive interview with Agence France-Presse wherein he supposedly revealed plans of running for leader of the Philippines after he leaves from boxing.

Pacquiao is not yet suitable to run even for vice-president in the 2016 elections. He is 34; the Constitution prescribes a smallest age of 40 for those who want to run for leader.

dwelling Speaker Sonny Belmonte on Monday said Pacquiao should run for member of the senate first, and a castle spokesman said Pacquiao is free to run if he is eligible.


We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved