Open Up of Billy Crawford About Breaking up With Nikki Gil




For the first time, Billy Crawford opened up about his recent breakup with Nikki Gil, his woman companion of four and a half years.
In an interview on the ABS-CBN amusement talk show “The Buzz” on Sunday, Crawford denied rumors asserting that there was a “third party” involved in the divide, saying that “it all boils down to me.”


He clarified, for one, that he “forgot” who he was after nearly 26 years of being in the amusement commerce.

“I’ve been universal, and this is the first time I’ve ever felt this way. That’s why I ask every person, do not blame Nikki. She has no obvious error.

 I’m not a perfect friend. I’m not a flawless individual. I’ve finished some things in my life that I lament. And she, she sustained me. She understood. She was there. But I are inclined to proceed dwelling by myself,” Crawford notified “The Buzz” owner Boy Abunda.

“I’m the one who’s absolutely lost and I’m seeking. I asked her this. You understand, give me that possibility to find myself since it’s very tough. I are inclined to hurt her,” he added.

Crawford, who is set to reunite with his parents in the United States on August 3, said he did not desire to depart the homeland without interpreting his edge.

“That’s why I’m here, because I didn’t desire to just depart and not say any thing, and then for everyone to strike her (Gil). And for everybody to speculate, to guess, anything… For some reason, I required to be with my mom and father.

“I have to start from rub. I have to start from… where did I come from? I came from my parents. I need to try and find what was making me happy before, who I was, and I just desire to be with my family.”

Crawford avoided inquiries on if he has fallen out of love with Gil or if they outgrew each other, only saying that he does not want to be unfair to her.

“I don’t desire to extend to injure her because if I continued with this connection, in the long run, talagang ‘di na talaga kami magkakatugma eh,” he said. “We don’t glimpse eye to eye on things. We’re not on the same sheet anymore.”

‘She battled’

Crawford admitted that Gil fought hard to save their relationship, even harder than he did.

“She battled for it,” he said. “I endeavoured, but she really attached it out, I have to accept. And I’m admitting this because I respect her.”

“I just wasn't there. I wasn't myself,” he supplemented.

inquired if Gil appreciated why he had to end their almost five-year connection, the “It’s Showtime” owner said: “No.”

“Mahirap naman na maintindihan ng isang tao ‘yun, eh,” he supplemented.

Crawford went on to interpret that he was incapable to make her joyous throughout the last mentioned part of their connection.

“Nasaktan ko siya, and she’s an astonishing person,” he said.

Meanwhile, he provided this short note to Gil: “I hope you understand. That’s really all.”

Moving on

Meanwhile, Crawford acknowledged to those who have sustained his connection with Gil for the past four and a half years.

He accepted that he sensed the force of being half of what utilised to be “one of the most loved, most ideal twosomes” in the local amusement commerce.

“Pasensya na kayo ah,” said Crawford, who began to bawl. “Sa lahat din ng sumuporta sa relationship namin ni Nikki, I think I can say from the both of us, we actually express gratitude you. ‘Cause it did give us strength.”

inquired what he wise from the breakup, he said: “Sometimes, I feel like I’m not good enough. But I learned that importante pala na mahanap mo ‘yung sarili mo muna. I think kung mas maligaya ka, mas medaling magpaligaya ng ibang tao.”

As he endeavours to move on, Crawford said he is not concluding his doors on the likelihood that he and Gil will get back together.

“Only God knows,” he said.


We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved