CHARACTERS GET INTO A BRAWL OF KAYE AND DENISE IN ‘ANNALIZA’




Annaliza lead celebrity Kaye Abad said she’s still having a hard time portraying the function of Stella in ABS-CBN’s hit primetime family drama because the feature is very distinct from her true character off-cam.
“It’s really a challenge for me to play an antagonist. It drains me so much after takes. when I watch Annaliza, I find my character too loud,” Kaye said.


She may find it challenging but Kaye remains thankful to ABS-CBN that she was granted the chance to take on a different role for a change.

“I can state that I am actually working as an actress by playing Stella. Crying and making the audience sympathize with my character are so easy for me. Playing the bad young female is just really tough and needs effort from me,” she supplemented.

This week, avid viewers will one time afresh see Stella’s cruelty as an encounter ensues between her and Isabel (Denise Laurel).

Isabel confronts Stella for injuring Annaliza and criticizes the way she disciplines the juvenile juvenile female. The battle will then lead to an strong fight with Stella eventually unleashing her long kept storm for Lazaro (Patrick Garcia) through his wife Isabel.

Where will this encounter lead to? How will this sway the way Stella delicacies Annaliza?

Don’t overlook Annaliza weeknights before TV Patrol in ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida.


We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved