Be Careful With My Heart New Theme Song




The Super "Kilig" theme song 2013 of Be Careful With My Heart starred by Sir Chief and Maya has brought an immense of pure clarity of love and friendship. This is where the moment made it genuine that please the character on its own. The voices and the quality of the theme song barely accommodate the essence of some love behind Be Careful With My Heart film especially to the fans out there. You can watch the music video of "Please Be Careful With My Heart" themed song of Jodi and Richard's series featuring the exciting and kilig scenes and a bit of the story which ensemble the depiction of the beauty love affair that treats everyone the true understanding of the unique story.

Just in case you missed the lyrics of the theme song but this is just like in the chorus - " You are my first romance, and I'm willing to take a chance,.. " What a great words on how love conquers all the feelings, joy, happiness, and inspiration to every person who are deeply in love with their special someone that they are willing to give all their best to win their true and pure love for that person. We knew that every sane person really experienced that kind of feelings that they can't fight against but just to follow their heart's flow and content. This is really a very unique kind of story that we have experience in the movie industry. It really takes a great step towards the milestone of success for all the individuals who made this "Be CareFul With My Heart" movie a remarkable and a historic one.

Here's the music video of the theme song from "Please Be Careful With My Heart for 2013:"


If you haven't memorized yet the whole lyrics of the theme song, here's the beautiful lyrics for you via original composition of Jose Marie Chan:

If you love me, like you tell me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it, just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart.

You are my first romance, and I'm willing to take a chance
That till life is through, I'll still be loving you
I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do
From the very start, please be careful with my heart.

I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true, for the world and all to see
Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned and I've been hurt before.

So I know just how you feel (how I feel), trust my love is real for you (I hope that your love is real)
I'll be gentle with your heart, I'll caress it like the morning dew (I'll caress it like the morning dew)
I'll be right beside you forever (right beside you forever)
I won't let our world fall apart (let our world fall apart)
From the very start, I'll be careful with your heart.

You are my first (and you are my last) romance
And I'm willing to take a chance (I've learned from the past)
That till life is through, I'll still be loving you
I will be true to you (I will be true)
Just a promise from you will do (only to you)
From the very start (from the very start)
From the very start (from the very start)
From the very start
Please be careful with... (I'll be careful with...)
(Your) (my) heart...



I hope everyone is inspired by that song. More latest blog news and updates from this very inpired Be Careful With My Heart Soap Opera.

Related Searches: Be careful With my Heart Theme song 2013, the original music video of Please be carefull with my heart lyrics Sir Chief and Mara mp3 download music, please be careful with my heart 2013 latest them song by Richard and Jodi. Be Careful with my heart kapit bisig 2013. New CD with various singers such as Jodi Sta Maria & Richard Yap from the Soap Opera Be careful With My Heart 2013.


We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved