Valentines quotes,flowers and chocolates





Valentines Day is coming a day of celebrating hearts day this not just for couples,lovers,partners it is for the people who loved and beloved. We always celebrate this every Feb,14 also known as valentines day but we just remember that not only valentines we celebrate love we must remember that we can celebrate everyday.




Ah, Valentine's Day. The one day out of the year when we're supposed to show our one-and-only how much we love and adore them. Being in love is a wonderful feeling because it's a powerful emotion. It can evoke feelings of happiness, excitement, and sheer bliss. Read these top ten famous quotes about love for Valentine's Day and enjoy!

#1 Valentines quotes
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

#2 Valentine's quotes
Love to me is someone telling me, "I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to, I'd jump out of a plane for you."

#3 Valentines quotes
Love is not finding someone to live with; it's finding someone you can't live without ---Rafael Ortiz
Why I Chose This Quote for Valentine's Day- Isn't this the truth? I could find probably millions of people to live with. But, I don't want to live one day without my guy.

#4 Valentines quotes
Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.

#5 Vlentines quotes
Love is a game that two can play and both win by losing their heart
(1919 - 1995)

#6 Valentines quotes
One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

#7 Valentines quotes
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

#8 Valentines quotes
You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.


#9 Valentines quotes
Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

#10 Valentines quotes
May this Valentine's Day be filled with love,
understanding, and contentment as you journey
through life with those you hold dear




We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved