Kim Jones is the girl that Jericho says that he found the one




Jericho Rosales an actor set to marry his girlfriend, TV personality Kim Jones?

Last Sunday aired interview in “The Buzz” that Jericho admitted that they talked about settling down but did’t say when it will happen.

Jericho also said that what is very important now is that im enjoying my personal and professional life.

"Pinag-usapan namin, pinagbibiruan namin. I think I found the one for me and that's her," Rosales said.

He also added that I’m enjoying both sides of the world, my carrer and my normal life that is why masaya ako.”

Last year, Rosales revealed that he already met Jones’ family in Australia.

The fact really tells that Jericho Roales are aleady moving on with his past.



We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved