English-Tagalog Pick Up Lines For Christmas 2014 and New Year 2015!





Are you want tagalog pick up lines for Christmas Seasons? How about this new year? The latest updates of Christmas season tagalog version pick up lines and quotes December 2012, english pick up lines for christmas holiday season, pick up lines for new year ending, best pick up lines for christmas, top 10 100 pick up lines for holiday christmas season, what the best pick up lines this christmas season for quotes ans text messages pick up lines for cute merry christmas and happy new year, christmass pick up lines for love, letting go, move on pick up lines for friendship para sa kaibigan at lovelife 2012.

Just in case, you are in need of best pick up lines for these holiday season - Christtmas and New Year. I would like to share these pick up lines tagalog for this coming 2012 Christmas season and New year of 2012. I do believe that every Filipino people are now excited to have vacation with their family. But before that I hope you guys will read and share these great pick up lines for yuletide season - a season of Love and Giving! Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!

Christmas Quotes and Pick up lines:

Boy: Regalo ka ba?
Girl: Bakit?
Boy: Kasi ikaw ang pinaka the best na regalo sa araw ng pasko sa buhay ko...

"Ang Christmas ay araw para mabigayan at magsaya,
hindi para mag-emote na SMP ka."

Boy:Pwede ka ba magin SMP ko?
Girl:Bakit?
Boy:Samahan Mo ako sa Pasko...

Paano magkaka-SNOW dito sa Pilipinas kung ang ha-HOT naman nating mga PILIPINO.

Oscar Dela Hopia – “Other than me, what else do you want for Christmas?

A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
- Benjamin Franklin.

From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- Emily Matthews

The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
— Helen Keller


YñaKì – “So, do you have a New Year’s resolution…I’m looking at mine right now!”
KiD BuKid – “Can I have your picture…so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?”
vashNSYNC – “Where will we have noche buena, your place or mine? Better yet, you’re mine nalang!”
Targrod – “Can you be my maid-a-milking?”
Joeshred – “I got your stocking stuffer right here!”
Elen P. – “If I can’t ride your sleigh tonight, can I ride you instead?”
No name – “Kung totoo si Santa, pag gising ko mamayang alas-dose, katabi na kita…”
Lockon Stratos – “I got the meat, do you want me to stuff it in your turkey?”

Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Washington Irving

Now, the essence, the very spirit of Christmas is that we first make believe a thing is so, and lo, it presently turns out to be so.
- Stephen Leacock

There is no name so sweet on earth,
no name so sweet in heaven,
The name, before His wondrous birth,
to Christ the Savior given.
-George W. Bethune

Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree."
- Charlotte Carpenter.

I've checked it twice, and I'm sure you're on my "naughty" list.
Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
I know when you`ve been bad or good...so let`s skip the small talk!
You are what I want for Christmas.
I`ve got something special in the sack for you!
Some of my best toys run on batteries...
Are you interested in seeing the "North Pole"?
I see you when you`re sleeping & you don`t wear any underwear...
Can I take your picture? (Why?) Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
Please do not be alarmed if a big man wearing a red suit picks you up and throws you into a bag. (Why?) Because I asked for you for Christmas.
How about I slip down YOUR chimney, at half past midnight?
That's not a candy cane in my pocket. I'm just glad to see you!
Come sit on my lap. I’ve got a special gift just for you.
I've got you on my "nice and naughty list!
I know when you`we been bad or good.
Hey Cutie ever do it in a sleigh?
I like milk and cookies but I would rather have you
He may have a nice car but I have a fast sleigh
Nice wrapping but I need to inspect it
Wanna meet Santa’s little helper?
Shouldn't you be sitting on top of the tree, Angel?
You know, I'd love to show you the toys my elves make for adults.
Wanna see my 12-inch elf?
Even Santa doesn’t make candy as sweet as you.”
I’ve got the keys to the sleigh tonight.
I can get you off the Naughty List.

I hope you guys like and share this Christmas Pick up lines. Thanks and till next time! And I hope you love these pick up lines.

Related Searches: Pick up lines for Love and Friendship (tagalog and bisaya version), tagalog pick up lines for Christmas 2012 latest, happy new year pick up lines 2014 year, latest update of pick up lines sa araw ng pasko tagalog at maligayang bagong taon pick up lines tagalog.


We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved