HAPPY FATHER'S DAY - The Quotes and Sayings for our beloved Father





The FATHER'S DAY Quotes for us - Since father's day is awaiting, then allow me to share to you the quotes for our father who were our heroes at this time and for us to fully celebrate the father's day. Happy Father's day to Everyone!

1. “The most important thing a father can do
for his children is to love their mother.”

 2. Fathers are angels sent from heaven.

 3. Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.

4. “Father I will always be
that same boy who stood by the sea
and watched you tower over me
now I’m older I wanna be the same as you”

5. A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everythings gonna be ok

6. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

7. I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

8. He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

9. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say,
“You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising
boys.”
10. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.



-->
PAG-IBIG PARA KAY AMA
P - ag-ibig ang tanging nag utos sa akin,
Salikha ng puso-titik ay habulin;
Lumikha ng tula’t sa IYO’Y ihain,
Lakip ang pagsintang walang pagmamaliw.

A - ng pagmamahal MO’Y aking iingatan,
Pagyayamanin ko nang may kabanalan;
Magsisilbing lakas sa puso’t isipan,
Sa kaligayaha’t mga kalungkutan.

G - amundo mang sakit at mga panimdim,
Pighati at luha,bagabag,hilahil;
Ang lahat ng ito’y kaya kong batahin,
Kapiling ka lamang…AMANG ginigiliw.

I - niibig KITA nang taos sa dibdib
Ng isang pagsintang di kayang malupig;
Tanging IKAW,AMA-yaman sa daigdig,
Habang itong puso’y may tibok at pintig.

B - antayog,moog KA,O AMA kong mahal,
Parola sa unos ng kasiphayuan;
Kislap ng liwanag sa `king kalungkutan,
Ang iyong PAG-IBIG O AMA kong liyag.

I - dinambana KA at tanging minahal,
Dito sa puso ko’y hindi mapaparam;
At sa bawat saglit ang nararamdama’y
Mainit na daloy ng IYONG pagliyag.

G - abutil mang hiyas walang maialay
Sa pagsapit nitong natatanging araw
Kundi isang TULANG sadyang nakayanan,
Buhat sa anak mong sa IYO’Y nagmamahal.
By: Jimar

TULA PARA KAY TATAY
Maligayang araw ng mga tatay
Sa iyo oh amang pinakamamahal
Kahit ikaw ay wala na sa mundong ibabaw
Hindi nalilimot ang ‘yong kabutihan.
Salamat sa iyo oh ama
Pagkat noong ikaw ay nabubuhay pa,
Pag-ibig mo laging nadarama
Magmula noong ako ay bata pa.
Ikaw ay lagi naming kaagapay,
Lalo kung kami ay nagdaramdam,
Tunay na mapalad kami itay,
Pagkat ikaw ay walang kapantay.
Ngayong araw ng mga ama,
Kahit ikaw ay malayo na,
Dinadakila pa rin kita,
Sa kabutihan mong ipinadama.
Nawa ikaw itay ay maligaya,
Ngayon sa piling ng Diyos Ama,
Sa amin wag po kayong mag-alala,
Pagkat mahal ka namin tuwina.
Hindi po namin lilimutin,
Kadakilaan mong idinulot sa amin,
Kahit saan po kami makarating,
Ala-ala mo ay laging kapiling…





We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved