Bible Verses and Quotes for New Year 2014 (Year of the Horse)




The Bible verses and quotes for 2014 year of the Horse.


The 2014 bible verses about new year, quotes new year's bible verses, year of the snake 2014, bible message for seasons greetings, new year verse from bible, good new years quotes bible 2014, January 2014 new year's verses, biblical new year's quotes and sayings 2014, Bible Verses for new year's day, end of the year bible verses 2014 new year's resolution, great 2014 New Year Greetings, 2014 year of the Horse.

Have a Happy New Year Everyone! Welcome to 2014 year of the Horse! Here's the 2014 Bible Verses I want to share with you from the Christian websites I have subscribed.


"Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes." Isaiah 54:2


"11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11(NIV)


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:1

Behold, I will do a new thing. Isaiah 43:19a

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6

No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. Philippians 3:13-14 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7 

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3

Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:31

Avoid worthless, foolish talk that only leads to more godless behavior. 2 Timothy 2:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. (NLT) Philippians 3:13-14 



"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:18-19 (KJV)


"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)


"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which
God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 3:13-14 (NIV)


"You crowned the year with Your bounty and goodness…"
Psalm 65:11 (Amplified Bible)




"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)




"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV)

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. (NIV)1 Peter 1:3

Related Searches Links:

related/recent topics for biblical quotes, new year 2014, quotes for the year of the horse, 2014 quotes and bible verse tagalog, bible verses 2014 new year.


We are thankful for visiting and reading our post. If you like this topic, you may share it on Facebook and Twitter through those buttons found in the upper left side. Please LIKE and SHARE!


comments powered by Disqus
 

DISCLAIMER: PinoyThinking site does not host anything nor owned copyright files and materials like images, pictures, videos, third party applications. To report, email at admin.

Powered by Blogger |
Copyright © 2013. PinoyThinking - All Rights Reserved